Wednesday, September 5, 2012

cheap nfl jerseys the audience was fall directly on to the platform

A sensation that can be imagined, when we suddenly appeared from the audience when to do so would be a more dramatic effect.
Dramatic effect? ​​Our arrangements in the auditorium of the last surface if you're not careful, when we played, the audience was fall directly on to the platform, it can be called a sensation, it seems more explosive, but no way, who told him the director, and this coincides with the requirements and even Britney Spears, we can only dignity who we now or by Britney Spears for dinner However, there is a special audience has caught my attention, Natalie Portman actually come, she is my idol, but other viewers seem to not care too much about, and nobody on the go ask for her autograph Think also taken for granted today are supporters of Britney Spears,fake oakleys, the participants are all fans, naturally when Natalie Portman as air generally does not exist., but why Natalie would come here ? Does she and Britney Spears are good friends? would not it, to the United States for so long, gossip and entertainment news this book, I saw hundreds of the at least how never found Natalie Portman and Britney ni any relationship? She came here in the end is why? seems today the play staged.
Performances of the music will not yet officially begun, Britney Spears is desperately dressing room wears makeup and her assistant came to notice her Natalie Portman as about the, are waiting for the emergence of Britney as assistants Natalie dress today,cheap nfl jerseys, said to Britney Spears smile and laugh up.
Should now my turn to Starchaser, I stared at Natalie Portman, her wit a move I was so tempted, I felt his heart in the like me, are in the entertainment media elected the best beauty stared Otherwise, I am afraid I will be that they make fun of some by the visible, the men are a bad: see a loved one, can not wait all the girls in this world in my arms and I admit that I have this mentality, but I Mengyao they still love deeper than the sea, I do not understand when I become so Nine wind Chaolong power Natalie Portman today dressed really nice, fresh and refined a seat black halter dress, show off her beautiful back has been, I think the most beautiful woman's status is back and neck Natalie in these two areas, almost can be called out her keep a flowing long hair, and from time to time with the hand the Bobo amount next hair every action is so Meilen Mei Hwan, style extremely I see she really deserves after following Aodailihe this Europe and the United States recognized beauty does make my eyebrows real beauty should like Natalie East and West agree is intoxicated. without geographical limitations.
Just

No comments:

Post a Comment